Are you the one who has to run heavy software on a laptop? Are you facing issues to find the best laptop that suits perfectly your work?
Well, in that case, you really need the best laptop for solidworks.
When it comes to handling complex work, the laptop for Solidworks is best to use. As you know, Solidworks is very software demanding, and to handle software like this, a powerful device is needed.
With that being said, the hardware market is filled with a lot of high-end laptops that are capable of handling such heavily engineered software.
Generally speaking, the criterion of a Solidworks-suitable laptop isn’t similar to a traditional laptop. First of all, the laptop must contain a powerful GPU, such as AMD or NVIDIA. With a powerful GPU, you will receive better performance on every level.
Additionally, the laptop configuration must contain the Intel Core i7 model, as it is the absolute best. Another most important factor to consider is the storage of your preferred laptop, and not to mention the display.
7 Best Laptop for Solid Works Savings (Today DEALs)
- Intel 7th Gen Quad-Core i7-7700HQ 2.80GHz (6M...
- 17.3" Full HD (FHD 1920x1080) Matte IPS Display,...
- 32GB RAM, ThinkPad Precision Backlit Keyboard with...
- 15. 6" Fhd (1920*1080), IPS-Level 120Hz thin Bezel
- Processor: Core i7-9750h 2. 6 - 4. 5GHz
- Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce GTX1660Ti 6G GDDR6
- Comfortable Ergonomic DesignAfter thousands of...
- Save Battery LifeUp to 15 months battery life you...
- Easy to UseNo need any driver and you can plug and...
- Windows 10 operating system
- 8GB system memory
- Solid State Drive Capacity 256 gigabytes
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H 8 Core Processor (8MB...
- RAM: 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | Hard Drive: 2X2TB NVMe...
- Keyboard: Backlit Chiclet Keyboard RGB | Operating...
So, don’t consider us as those who talk a big game but don’t have anything good to offer – we’ve got plenty of heavy products to show you. The laptops reviewed in this list are Solidworks-certified, and they also come with a great warranty and battery timelines.
Today, we will discuss the top best laptops for SolidWorks. So, if you are the type of person who uses this program, then it is obvious for you to use other software like Lumiun, Revit, or AutoCAD.
So, let’s have a look at our top 7 best laptops compatible with using the Solidworks software.
Best Laptop for Solid Works Review In 2021
1. Most Light Weight: Microsoft Surface Book 2
Here we have the all-powerful Microsoft Surface Book 2, this Laptop is a complete package and delivers flawlessly. If you are a Businessman but like to create art and play games, this is your Laptop because the Surface Book 2 comes with the built-in GTX 1050 2GB and 16 GB ram.
One of the unique physical features the surface book 2 provides is its flexible and detachable hinge. The Laptop has a user-friendly Windows interface and can be detached from the magnetic hinge to act as a tablet.
It comes in 2 variations, the 13.5″ and the 15.” The surface book costs around $3000. It is a combination of beauty, elegance, and extreme power.
- Fast processor: It comes with the quickest and the latest processor, the 8th gen intel quadcore i7.
- Extraordinary Battery life: As stated by Microsoft, Surface Book 2 can provide up to 17 hours of battery life.
- Versatile design: When you want to use the device like a tablet to read or watch. You can detach it like a clipboard from the magnetic hinge above the keyboard. You can also rotate your keyboard and re-attach it to focus solely on the 15″ HD touch screen.
2. Budget Friendly: MSI P65 Creator
An ultra-thin and lightweight laptop, the MSI P65 Creator, is also very powerful; it comes with 32GB’s worth of RAM and the Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB, which means that it will provide fantastic performances in-game.
The MSI P65 Creator is not only just focused on gaming, but it also has a 144 Hz antiglare display and is perfect for all types of content creators hence giving it the name P65 Creator.
The machine is powered by the all-new 4.1 GHz intel core i7. The battery time is almost 8 hours, which is okay, but the power this small and versatile machine packs is mind dazzling.
- Limited Warranty: The MSI P65 Creator comes with a limited one-year global warranty.
- Battery life: It has a battery life of 8 hours.
- High-Performance GPU: The P65 Creator comes with the built-in NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB.
- Storage: It has a max memory of 32gb and 512 GB storage memory.
- 144Hz Antiglare screen: A screen with a refresh rate of 144 Hz and an antiglare display enclosed in a 4.9 mm Bezel adds character to your device.
3. Editor Choice: Gigabyte AERO 15x
A very powerful gaming laptop which is also used for creative work. It is a very fine and industrial looking laptop. The body is completely aluminum, just a bit of plastic. The Gigabyte 15x also has a 144Hz screen and provides excellent performance.
Inside we have the dual 16GB DDR4 RAM. Again, the battery life is not quite impressive like Surface Book 2, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad. It can score up to 7.5 hours of battery life. The Gigabyte AERO 15x comes with the six-core new gen i7 processor, which is an additional boost to the performance of the Laptop.
- 4k resolution: The Gigabyte AERO 15x can provide 4k resolution.
- GPU: This laptop has Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 8GB with a Max-Q design that provides excellent gaming performance.
- Audio: The Dolby Atmos provides moving audio
- Design: A very thin 5 mm bezel, which allows you to experience visual immersion.
- Backlit keyboard: A backlit keyboard with RGB lights, which looks quite aesthetic.
- Warranty: The 15x comes with a one-year global warranty
4. Upgrade Pick: Razer Blade 15
One of the best-looking laptops out there, the razer blade 15 is the smallest gaming computer and packs quite the power. It has a 144Hz refresh rate, and a 4k panel is also present if you prefer resolution over refresh rate.
The battery life is 3 hours on max settings, which can be a problem. There is a color mapping option available that allows the user to map different colors to their key binds. The six-core i7 8750H and Gtx 1070 Max-Q runs your games very smoothly and provides phenomenal performance.
- Dual Storage: The Razer Blade 15 has dual storage options and provides up to 2 TB upgradable storage.
- Connectivity: Gigabit ethernet, three C type thunderbolt USB ports, and HDMI port.
- Colors: The Razer Blade 15 is present in two beautiful color options, Black and Quartz pink.
5. Alternative Option: Dell G5587-7866BLK-PUS G5 15 5587 Gaming Laptop
The Dell G5 is a well-priced gaming laptop; it is powered by an Intel i7-8750H, which is a six-core processor and provides up to 4.1 GHz of workloads. It also utilizes the dual 16 GB DDR4 RAM with a 1 TB hard drive.
The 15.6″ screen can only provide frames up to 60Hz and uses the Nvidia 1060 Max-Q. It is a well-performing laptop in its price range and is an exceptional gaming machine, but if you are a professional writer, you might want to look for something else.
- Processor: It has an amazing fast intel six-core i7 processor that works well.
- Upgradable memory: The dual DDR4 RAM can be upgraded to 32 GB.
- Graphics: Equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with an awesome 4GB GDDR5 graphics storage.
- Memory: Packs 16GB 2666MHz of storage capacity worth 32GB – extra storage all over.
- Windows: Windows 10 play a vital role in making the Solidworks experience much better.
6. Our Pick: Acer Aspire 7 Casual Gaming Laptop
The Acer Aspire 7 is a casual gaming laptop, and it features the quadcore Intel i7 7700HQ processor and provides up to 3.8 GHz. Again, the Acer Aspire 7 also comes with upgradeable DDR4 memory. The system supports up to 32 GB.
For the graphics, we have the Nvidia 1050 Ti, which powers the 15″ IPS display screen and renders frames up to 60 Hz. Although the Acer Aspire 7 is not quite as impressive as compared to the other laptops on this list in terms of performance, it is also very reasonable compared to other laptops.
- Unique Fingerprint Reader: The Acer Aspire 7 has a fingerprint reader and a backlit keyboard.
- Connectivity: It has 802.11ac WI-FI that allows you to have a fast connection.
- Upgradable Memory: The system allows you to upgrade the memory up to 32 GB.
- Processor. Packed with the 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core amazing processor that enhances the performance on a whole new level.
- Graphics. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti provides 4GB of stunning VRAM capacity.
7. Runner-Up: Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop
The Lenovo Ideapad 15 L340 has the Intel i5 9300H, and for the graphics, it has the Nvidia GTX 1650 GPU and utilizes the 8 GB DDR4 memory. The screen is a 15.6″ IPS display screen with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
It has a beautiful sleek design and a smooth texture without any sharp corners, due to which the Lenovo Ideapad has excellent viewing angles. You can manage the brightness of the keyboard lights or turn them off completely.
- Network Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac WI-FI with Bluetooth 5
- Dolby Audio: The Lenovo Ideapad uses advanced Dolby digital audio technology.
- Webcam: The webcam has a privacy shitter, which is very useful for people who prioritize privacy.
- Power: Packed with the 9th generation Intel Core i7-9750H processor providing ultimate power to the laptop.
- Display. Thanks to the 15.6-inch screen, you will receive an amazing HD IPS experiences which offer 1920 x 1080 resolution, 45% color range, anti-glare technology, and 250 nits.
- Graphics: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card offers a smoother and faster Solidworks experience. You can work on it anytime, with no interruptions.
Buying Guide: These Factors To Consider Before Buying The Laptop
There are many things to look for before buying a laptop that can support the heavy Solidworks software, but it highly depends on the type of work you want to get from your Laptop. If you need a laptop just for conducting businesses, then buying a gaming laptop will be unnecessary.
In this list, we gathered some of the best Laptops for Solidworks. So, if you are a special content creator and want to upgrade your tech or just starting your work and need a device, but you can’t decide which one to go for, then you are in the right place.
We picked some of the best machines out there for you to look at, this will narrow your research and make it easy for you to decide.
A lot of times, content creators want a screen that can display perfect colors and resolution if your content revolves around gaming then you need to look for the screen and specs.
Just try to read the article carefully and focus on the pros and cons of every Laptop and the features that they are providing and make your choice. Just make sure you look at every aspect of the laptop and how it will benefit you in your line of work.
This is the end of the article, and we have listed some of the best laptops for content creators. So, if you are an artist, Writer, or gamer, in simpler words, if you do creative work, we picked these laptops, which will work amazingly well in your field of work. You just have to read the article and decide the Laptop you want to purchase.