Finding the best laptop for any purpose basically depends on your budget and the least specs you are willing to adjust with. Luckily the basic game engines do not demand any high-end specifications or hardware or features to show up on the screen efficiently, So a cheap gaming laptop under 200 can get the job done for you.
The gaming laptop of choice should minimally have any 4th or 7th generation i3, i5 or i7 processor, any dedicated Nvidia graphics card and at least minimum 4GB of memory. Rest, the choice depends on your pocket and minimum specs demand.
5 Cheap Gaming Laptops Under 200 [Today Deals]
- 14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge...
- Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 600, 64GB eMMC Hard...
- 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 802.11 ac 2X2 Wi-Fi and...
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor (4M Cache,...
- 15.6” FHD (1920x1080) Display
- 128GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Renewed products look and work like new. These...
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to...
- 11.6-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen...
- Equipped With The Most Powerful and Fast Intel...
- 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA anti-glare micro-edge...
- 4GB RAM | 64GB eMMC Internal Storage
The one we found to be best as a gaming laptop in under $200 is Samsung Chromebook XE500C13 which features a good 11.6’’ inches LCD Display that’s equipped with a 1366×768 screen resolution with 16:9 contrast ratio and 220 units brightness. That produces good eye-catching images for an amazing gaming experience. All of its features collectively make Samsung Chromebook XE500C13 a worthy Laptop at a good price that you can use for casual gaming too.
Gaming Laptop Under 200 [Oct Updated]
1. Best Budget: Samsung Chromebook XE500C13
Samsung Chromebook XE500C13 is an ultra-light and premium Chromebook best for those who do not want to compromise on basic quality features but cannot spend much on a luxurious convertible laptop as it provides you the flexibility to relatively do more with this Chromebook.
- XE500C13 features a good 6’’ inches LCD Display that features a 1366×768 screen resolution with a 16:9 contrast ratio and 220 unit brightness. That produces good eye-catching images for an amazing gaming experience.
- Its hardware includes Intel Celeron Processor N3060 with 1.6 GHz to 2.48 GHz system speed, 4GB RAM and 16GB SSD Storage.
- Graphic compressor of this Chromebook is Intel HD Graphics 400 which ensures appealing graphics every time you sign in to your laptop.
- The Samsung Chromebook is Spill-Resistant to make it more convenient and durable.
- It operates a Google Chrome OS system and features 11hrs long battery life.
- The Samsung Chromebook XE500C13 is still on a lighter note along with so many good features. It weighs hardly 54lbs which provides amazing portability without any extra burden and fatigue.
Do more, Store more and tackle anything with the ease of long-lasting battery for a powerful efficient performance anytime anywhere. The two-in-one design becomes even more excellent when it supports both Chrome OS and Google Play Store so you can also have access to android apps. All these features collectively make Samsung Chromebook XE500C13 a worthy Laptop at a good price that you can use for casual gaming too.
2. Best Affordable: ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02
The Asus Chromebook C202SA-YS02 comes with a sturdy, kid-friendly, modular design and a low price that makes it a good choice for the classroom, gaming or basic use in the premises of home or outside.
The Asus Chromebook C202SA-YS02 is crafted by keeping kids and adults in mind. It features a rugged design with a spill-resistant keyboard. Its long battery life, affordability, and modular design make it a solid choice for use in schools.
- General specifications include 6 inches HD 1366×768 anti-glare display with 180-degree hinge that offers all angle easy viewing for more convenience.
- It features Intel Celeron N3060 Processor with 2M Cache and up to 2.48 GHz speed for fast and speedy performance, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB flash storage and operates Chrome OS.
- Its spill-resistant technology makes it reliable for freehand use with kids as it comes with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy-grip handles, and a spill-resistant keyboard.
- Being intensely designed for kids and adults, it features a lightweight design weighing only 2.65 lbs body and rugged construction so that you get a product worth and reliable.
- Chromebook operates Chrome OS operating system by Google that comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
The durability, affordable price, long battery life, and modular design of the Asus Chromebook C202 make it a good choice if you’re looking for a budget computer for yourself or your kids and you don’t need/want Windows.
3. Best Overall: Acer Aspire 1, 14″
The Acer Aspire 1 is a VALUE laptop that gives you access to your digital life online and media consumption for much less. Then, it tops it with a good design, a 1920-by-1080 non-IPS screen, and decent battery life. Overall, it manages to be the best affordable machine for your daily basic computing needs as well as gaming passion.
- General specifications of this laptop include Intel Celeron N3450 Quad-Core Processor with up to 2.2GHz memory speed, 4GB Onboard Memory, 32GB Internal Storage and operates Windows 10 Home.
- Also, it features a 14″ Full HD 1920×1080 Widescreen Display that is perfect for bright and vivid picture quality.
- 2-cell Lithium-Ion (4810 mAh) Battery is powerful enough to handle your long movie or gaming sessions as it provides a boosting up to 9 hours long battery life.
- Weighing in at a relatively light 64 pounds, the system is portable enough, just like most Chromebooks. You don’t get a DVD drive, which helps keep the system so thin.
The Acer Aspire 1 14’’inches laptop checks all boxes for a budget laptop. If you’re looking for a laptop with the battery life that lasts all day, it might be the right system for you. As expected, it leverages cloud and online services for daily productivity, though its modest overall performance commensurate with the budget pricing. It offers a larger screen, even better performance, and is definitely a lot more PC for a little more. As such, it remains the best pick for budget laptops.
4. Editor Choice: Acer Chromebook CB3-131-C3SZ
Acer Chromebooks are probably the most renowned and well-known series of Chromebooks across the globe. Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-131-C3SZ is the cheapest Chromebook available in the market, it does a pretty good job in offering a clean and polished exterior. The laptop comes with a white case, which although looks neat and clean feels cheap. During our usage, we also felt that the laptop was hollow in certain areas from the chassis.
- This laptop comes with Intel Celeron N2840 Processor with up to 2.16 GHz memory speed, 2GB DDR3L RAM and 16GB Internal Storage which is enough to deal with many of computing needs of today’s time.
- Operating System this laptop is featuring is Chrome OS by Google that comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time.
- For better external connectivity and seamless internet browsing, it features 802. wireless LAN connection.
- The screen is convincing with a Patterned Aluminum Cover and compact 11.6-inch HD IPS display that gets powerful graphics via Intel HD Graphics card.
- It operates the Google Chrome OS system and features 9hrs long battery life.
On an overall note, the Acer Chromebook CB3-131-C3SZ 11.6-Inch Laptop is a complete value for money offering from Acer. The laptop not only managed to impress us, but also amazed us with some aspects such as battery life and performance. Assuming, you’re looking for a compact, value for money and browsing focused laptop, then the Chromebook 11 must definitely be in your wish list. At the asking price, there are hardly any competitors for the laptop.
5. Best Buy: HP Stream Laptop PC
The HP Stream succeeds where many others have already failed in making cheap look good. HP Stream Laptop PC is running the Windows 10 operating system and Stream brandishes an 11.6-inch screen with a beautiful, vibrant shade of blue that users absolutely love. (It also comes in a magenta-ish color.) Like a vase of fresh flowers or a little puppy’s tummy, it’ll make you smile.
- General Specifications of this laptop include Dual-Core Intel(R) Celeron(R) Processor N3060 1.6GHz with up to 2.48GHz memory speed along with 4GB DDR3L SDRAM and 64GB eMMC storage in Windows Home 10 Operating system.
- The Display is appealing enough with 14-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit that comes at 1366×768 resolution.
- It comes with free Microsoft Office 365 Personal for one year with 1TB cloud storage
- For better wireless connectivity, it features Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo.
- The battery of this laptop runs all day long with amazing 10 hours and 45 minutes long battery life once charged fully.
Petite yet powerful, the HP Stream 11 offers long battery life, solid performance, and great audio, all for under $200. The amazing bright colored chassis gives you a sense of energy boost up and looks good on carrying around. Also, it features a strong battery that can last for a whole day for up to 10 hrs approximately which is good enough for a low budget laptop.
Recent Gaming Laptops Reviews
- Best Gaming Laptops for Kids 2021
- Gaming Laptops under 300 to Buy in 2021
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 400
- Cheap gaming Laptop Under 500
- Top 5 Best Laptops Under 60000 in India (Review In 2021)
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 700 to Buy in 2021
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 800 [2021 In-Depth Review]
- Best Gaming Laptops Under 1000 to 2000 [Top 2021 Review]
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 2000 [2021 REVIEWs & Buying Guide]